One-to-one Marketing coaching is best suited to start-ups and small businesses that have at least some, even if there are limited marketing resources. That is, someone who must learn and do the work is critical to the success of the program.
How One-to-One Coaching works
We advise and work hands-on with you, in your real-time environment, providing support and simplified, practical implementation backed up by strategic planning.
A digital marketing strategy does not show results overnight. To ensure that you give us the opportunity to show you an excellent Return on your Investment with us, we contract for a minimum period of six months following and orientation month.
Our consulting and mentorship is based on a weekly pre-scheduled meeting (in person or Skype) your accountable Marketing representative or team.
A one-to-one weekly agenda may include:
- – Review last week’s Action Plan / Minutes
- – Identify challenges & successes
- – Upcoming events and promotions update to Chat Plan
- – Plan campaigns
- – Competitor initiatives
- – Sales & Guest/Customer/Member/Patient feedback
- – Reports & Analytics
- – Update Objectives
- – Update Timelines and Responsibilities
- – Social Media training
- – New ideas
During the week and in between meetings, we keep a vigilant eye on your social media activity to be able to give you quick direction and support if necessary to correct, clarify, respond or ‘do’ as may be required.
- Peace of Mind with Us at your Back!
- A short-cut through the learning curve.
- See results that much quicker.
- Save money and time by learning what to focus on.
- Develop and retain skills in your business with a sustainable plan in place.
- Have sustainable Systems and a Plan in place, to take you forward.
What We Do:
- Set Business Goals & Objectives
- Do a Competitor Analysis
- SWOT analysis
- Define you Target Markets & Specify Buyer Personas
- Positioning & USP focused on the Benefits of what you “Sell”
- Ensure consistency of your Identity, Branding, Marketing tools, Sales Collateral
- Integrated Marketing with a Chat Plan
- Developing your Digital Marketing Strategy
- Set up relevant Social Media Platforms
- Update your website
- Email Marketing Best Practices
- Google Analytics and Social Media Reports
- Online Advertising
RedMatchstick Hospitality Marketing seeks to add value in all our interaction with your business, starting with our mini-marketing audit during the Orientation Month which serves as a guideline to update to your Marketing Plan once your Current Situation is analyzed.
Are you interested in One-on-One Marketing Coaching for your Business?
We offer a FREE consultation in person or via a Skype meeting to assess whether we are a good fit. Our coaching is not for everyone and since we have limited capacity, we must be sure for both our sakes that our time together will be rewarding and a success. We need you to reap the benefits of better marketing so that you can refer the next Coaching Client with confidence.