With Marketing Planning you can kick some Competitive But in 2015
5 Marketing Planning Tips to get you started:
We recommended this important task to our clients in the first week of 2015. If you have not taken the time yet, there is no better opportunity than right now!
… And BTW, it’s worth working through this exercise with your entire team to focus everyone, both professionally and personally.
- Write down where you want to be professionally and personally by this time next year.
- Plan to Take Action! When you are clear about your goals for 2015, you need to devise your plan of action. What capabilities are required to achieve your intentions? A sure fire way to achieve success is to do what you do best; and then to do the rest, surround yourself with talented staff and experts who have your interests at heart. Our team is waiting for your call.
- Learn from your past and move on! Review your own and your business performance over the past year. “Nothing is more useless than doing well at that which does not need to be done” Peter Drucker. So how effective were you? Drop what does not serve. You won’t get different results by doing the same things.
- 10 years from now technology and its impact on the way you live and how you do business will be scary but as amazing as it is, it gets more complex. Are you poised & ready for growth with your website, mailing list and systems? Ask Us how?
- Does your business value Marketing enough? Many people do not get the difference between Marketing and Sales and therein sits a barrier.
Marketing & Sales are not the same thing!
Marketing creates and keeps your customers i.e. it gets your business to a sales situation by getting your bookers, potential customers and return guests
At which point “Selling”, the face-to-face or voice-to-voice conversion, becomes that much easier and effective.
It should therefore be clear that Marketing is the single most valuable tool to help you grow your business in 2015.
Get your own Expert Hospitality Marketing support on board!