Marketing for Start-ups – How to Finish 2018 Strong!
This FREE TRAINING is for the DREAMERS out there! If you want to set you a powerful 2019 …
Dreaming of a start-ups business, can’t carry on struggling with leaving the kids to go to work and wanna work-from-home and those solopreneurs and small biz owners who feel chronically left behind …
Do you believe me when I tell you that someone out there needs what you may be taking for granted?
If you have a gift, a talent, a passion or knowledge that you love to spend time doing than anything else … then this is for you.
If you know MORE about something than any single person out there, or have something you can HELP people with that someone does not have, then you you’re your answer to that question.
If I help you to move forward with enthusiasm and excitement (and you share this opportunity with others who need a hand up!), then I have achieved something worthwhile and not wasted your time or mine.
Here in the THICK of it, WALKING THE TALK, I am offering a real-life Southern Africa Small Biz helpline to help Finish 2018 STRONG!
INTRO: This is why you need my Marketing for Start-ups COMPLIMENTARY TRAINING:
STEP1: The Essential Basics to set you up STRONG!
WHAT YOU REALLY SELL
WHO NEEDS IT
- When you are purpose driven by your Why – you can handle ANY How.
- Redefine What you Sell in terms fo the Transformation your Clients experience
- When you know who Needs it most you are ready to Put the Right Offer in front fo the Right Customer in the Right Place at the Right Time
APOLOGIES for the poor visual quality in the last few minutes but be sure to LISTEN!
NEXT – You got it ready to go to market. But WHERE and what gets you the quickest results at the best ROI?
STEP 2: Where to Go to Marketing
WHERE YOU NEED TO BE (and overcome those FEARS holding you back!)
Download the Checklist to ensure your Facebook Page is ready for Business
5 Stages of the Customer Journey show you where you need to go and with what content
How to get their Attention – Interest – Desire – Action
Basic essentials to go to market are:
Where the most people are – we recommend you start with Facebook.
Your own Website – you cannot build your business online on rented real estate alone.
NEXT – Your Foundations and Essential Marketing Tools are place. Now HOW do you attract and convert prospects?
STEP 3: Get your Audience to take Action
3 STRATEGIES TO GO TO MARKET – HOW TO:
- Attract with Content Generation Best Practices
- Grow with Facebook Likes Ad – Tips to run a successful campaign included
- Convert Prospects! – Build your email list and work on realtionships with prospects!
Have I go you Ignited?
You now need to build on your Why and What ….
This exercise will reveal the goal that motivates you through tough times. It’s the driving force that will propel you forward.
WHAT You Sell.
When you redefine your product or service while standing in their shoes, you talk to the emotional brain that makes people put cash on the table without you having to be ‘salesy’.
Then, let me show you … and save you time, effort and muddling about!
Learn How to Do Marketing – QUICKER, EASIER, SMARTER with the Kickstart Marketing Short Course for Start-ups and Small Business
THE Easy Marketing Program to Kickstart your Start-up Small Business
Including Bonus Value +R 900.00 when you join
Marketing Made Simple is about the 5 Pillars you need to Go to Market and Grow your Business!.
Short Course for Start-ups and Marketing Newbies to get your business out there with minimum fuss, hassle and cost includes:
- 8 Video Training Modules
- x8 Worksheets
- 4 Bonus Cheat sheets
BONUS: Facebook Targeting List (Value R97.00)
BONUS: Facebook Page setup Checklist (Value R67.00)
BONUS: 30-Day Content Calendar (Value R97.00)
BONUS: List of the FREE Tools I Use (Value R97.00)
- Bonus Canva DEMO to design your own posts for Free! (Value R47.00)
- Facebook Support Group Membership (Value R500.00)
KICKSTART COURSE CONTENTS
WHO Needs It.
Your chance of success increases proportionate to how well you know your Ideal Customer. Your job is to know what makes them tick and where they hand out so that put the right offer in front of the right people at the right place and the right time.
We show you how to do it BETTER than your competitors!
Ideal Customer Training Video & Worksheet
This critical step in developing a marketing strategy is based on the premise that knowing your audience is the cornerstone of all of your marketing efforts.
Your product exists to serve your audience because you can always tweak the product…it’s not so simple to tweak an audience.
If you are off-course with knowing who your audience is you are going to waste a heap of time and money.
BONUS: Facebook Targeting List
WHERE to go to Market
Understanding the 5 Stages of the Customer Journey will help you go to the Right Prospects in the Right Place with the Right Offer at the Right Time.
We understand that small business has limited resources and get you focused on where to get the best results from your investment.
Right now Facebook and Social Media Marketing are the BIGGEST OPPORTUNITIES for small business to reach their ideal customers and build relationships.
Video to show you How to do your Online Audit so that you know where your competitors are talking to your prospects. You need to be there!
HOW to go to Market
You will learn how to:
Use Facebook Like a Pro
Deploy Facebook for Business Tools (most of which are Free!) including reporting, offers, check-ins, polls and Live.
BONUS: Facebook Page setup Checklist
HOW to Create Engaging Content for Social Media
Google, Facebook and your Prospects LOVE video so getting on board is a priority to ignite your marketing strategy.
Create Engaging Image Posts
Learning to write captivating copy for social media posts, email subject lines, captions and headers will increase your conversion rates.
3 Training Videos & Worksheets
- How do Video Marketing without a Studio and production team.
- How to use Images in Social media with and without quotes, graphics etc.
- How to write Headlines that Grab Attention
BONUS: 30-Day Content Calendar
BONUS: List of the FREE Tools I Use
BONUS: Canva Editing DEMO video to show you the tricks I’ve learnt!
WHERE: Website Best Practices
You cannot build your business online on rented real estate alone. Your online Shopfront AKA your website or Blog are yours to showcase your services or products, shout out accolades, answer FAQs and most important convert prospects to Subscriber, Customers and loyal clients.
Training Video & Worksheet to show you what your customers and search engines demand from your Website. (Non-technical “What” not “How”)
The unbelievable value offered here includes
- 8 recorded video lessons.
- 8 Worksheets.
- BONUS cheat sheets.
- K.I.S.S. Facebook Discussion Group
You should note that my Coaching Fee is rate of R1250 for 1 – 2 hours or R10 000 for one-day workshop.
- A program designed to support you and to help maintain momentum so you get the job done and see results as you go along.
- Bite-size training sessions (+/-30 mins) are recorded and available on demand to work through anytime and if necessary, when more convenient if work or life gets in the way as we know they do.
- Worksheets are supplied to help you implement training in your business.
- Whether you are a watcher, reader or listener, you get the benefit of learning in a Group on the internet by watching live coaching, video, demo’s, reading articles and downloading workbooks and BONUS cheat sheets that will continue to help you into the future.
- A Convenient learning platform and support
- An opportunity to save Money, Time and Frustration;
- The option to get practical advice if you keep up;
- You learn and implement as you go along;
- You test and apply your new skills in your own business;
- Develop a Strategy that you can tweak to suit new marketing objectives and roll out over and over.
- Join a Tribe of like minded people for ongoing support!
I hope you are up for it and all fired up to ignite your marketing, see you on the other side