MODERN MARKETING TIPS for now and into 2018 …
Are you like most of my coaching clients – overwhelmed with the sheer volume of modern marketing opportunities out there and, with no radar to navigate through the noise and find the easiest route?
I get it! In addition to the pressure of the current economic situation on managing your assets, operational and financial trends, competitors springing up in different shapes and forms, workforce issues, brand building etc. there is marketing which is changing continuously as the dynamic online space evolves.
Am I correct that you see the need to reduce commissions and channel costs but don’t have the time to evaluate the proliferation of alternative of Apps, plugins and platforms to reach prospective customers direct?
And, not only that, but how do you improve customer service and build relationships that acquire, retain, and monetize guests when things are no longer done as we did in the past. SOURCE Well, I would like you give you some ideas on where to start.
Get Quicker, Better Results with a Focus on low hanging fruit.
- Audit your Website – update and freshen up. Make it easy for people to get in touch.
- Get your Facebook Business Page working. Set it up so people can find you, Brand professionally, Post daily with content that Enriches, Educates or Entertains. It’s their social place first. Sell subtlety by adding value.
- Claim your stake on the other social media platforms like Instagram, YouTube, Twitter and LinkedIn. If you don’t have time to post content there every day, try for once a week BUT at the very lease set profiles up to find your primary website and your active Facebook page.
- Learn to use that smartphone camera and editing tool and practice collecting great visual content which is the way people enjoy consuming your messages. You DO NOT have to spend big money. Do it authentically and as well as you can and you WILL attract the ‘right’ customers. People see through big buck staged marketing hype. REAL rocks!
- Don’t underestimate Email Marketing. Collect email addresses and segment your list so that you can mail subscribers selectively with added value, news and offers. Past and loyal clients expect a bit of extra TLC and, email marketing when done right is how you do it.
- Have you thought about offering your email list and Facebook audience a special offer for Black Friday? I reckon it is becoming a phenomenon! People hate missing out and are driven by the frenzy of everyone around them. Do you remember talking with people who scored great deals last year and were kind of put out that you didn’t pay attention for your Best Buy?You have to be in it to win it and I have a Tip Sheet with every step you need to crack a Black Friday Campaign. This Cheat Sheet full of Tips is reduced for you from R167 to R97 – that’s +40% saving! I suggest you give it a go – try now and you will be better positioned to score off this unique occasion next year. Buy here, download instantly and get to work. You can even mail me if you get stuck.
- Identify and invite your Brand Advocates and Influencers in your marketplace to test and report on your product/service. Get written and film video clip testimonials to put on your Facebook Page and Website. Most people trust online content that is written by their peers and respected Influencers more.
Do you have any other Quick Tips to Add? Let us know in the Comments Below.
Suze Bouwer, is founder and owner of RedMatchstick Marketing; Created to offer on-the-job marketing implementation coaching to help small business owners and managers.
I show how to do better modern marketing in a way that is simple to understand and easy to do by making the best use of limited resources and without investing a fortune.
They BIG result is the peace of mind that comes from being involved in developing, and acquiring the know-how, to implement your own digital marketing strategies.
CONVERTING WORD TO USE IN AD COPY