“Social Networks represent the digital reflection of what humans do: we connect and share.” Jeremiah Owyang, Altmeter Group. Social Media Marketing stands at center stage in your modern marketing production. Learn how to find your prospective customer and talk to them where, when and how they prefer to hear from you.
7 Elements of a Perfectly Optimised Social Media Marketing Page
The Truth about Social Media
It’s no Fad!
It increases exposure.
It reaches 8 out of 10 people on the internet.
Customer Behaviour demands it!
Here is some food for thought:
- In 2016 50% businesses will rely on social media as their primary tool to reach new customers.
- The better you know demographics, the better you can reach your audience.
- To be truly ‘social’ you need to know what is trending plus topics specifically pertinent to your industry.
- You must curate posts targeted to a specific demographic and their journey.
You, like just about everyone is on Facebook and a whole selection of the other social media networks available but getting results is not so easy, right?
There are many best practices that can help you improve your results. Here are a few points to remember:
- Each network is like a different room with different conversations between different people.
- Social Media is for ‘socialising’ and not for hard-selling and promoting.
- Visual content Media is replacing text.
- Story-telling is alive and well.
Sign up for on-the-job coaching to ignite your social media marketing. Mail us now!