All you need is some relatively simple tweaks (and patience) to ignite your marketing and sales with your Email Marketing Strategy .
“In the 21st century, the mail list is the marketplace.”
– Stan Rapp, MRM Partners Worldwide
It takes x8 as much marketing resource to convert a new customer as it does to increase loyalty in an existing one.
A sound email marketing strategy builds customer intimacy, trust and satisfaction and with the rise of the smart phone this has grown in importance!
If you are targeting a professional niche who can afford to buy property, then you must come across as a REAL PRO YOURSELF.
EMAIL MARKETING FOR SMALL BUSINESS
We can help you do this one of two ways
- A once-off one-hour coaching session to SHOW YOU HOW to do professional email marketing using Mailchimp. Cost R2 150 ex VAT and you will be able to go ahead on your own in confidence and to generate more leads. Full pre-payment is required.
- DO IT FOR you at R1 250 sign up (50% prepayment and balance due on presentation of template) including:
- Creating your free MailChimp account
- Uploading your mail list
- Creating your branded template
- Preparing and mailing the 1st mailer
- Thereafter R750 per mailer with a sender report 7 days later that shows who opened, clicked, bounced and unsubscribed. Full pre-payment is required.
NOTE: All prices are shown ex-VAT
Email Marketing Terms and Conditions apply!
For effective email marketing you must suppl:
- your mail list in CSV format with first name and email address
- high quality logo and images
- copy and content in word format
- all content is required 36 hours prior to mailing due date
One free edit to the initial template layout, subsequent edits will be invoiced at R750 per hour or a portion thereof.
Contact us to help to improve Your Open and Read rates which leads to more lead generation and conversion.
We SHOW YOU HOW TO with Coaching you to improve your Email Marketing Strategy covering the following:
- Layout that make Newsletters easier to read
- How to write Killer Subject Lines that people can’t resist opening
- How to Avoid Spam Triggers
- How to use colours and fonts effectively
- How to edit images to improve visual impact of emails
- When you should schedule emails for best results
- Where to find content Inspiration.
- How to Measure your email marketing performance
- Why and how to use email signatures to set up sales opportunities
- The role of email marketing in Lead Generation
- How to manage your database so your list remains red hot.
Need some email marketing Tips? Check out our Blog
Contact us to help you do better Email Marketing – one of the most inexpensive and important fire lighters in your box of tricks!