Whether you are marketing online, communicating or just socializing, relationship building takes work. Listening, Responding, Being Interesting. Some days it’s just difficult to find the right words, image, and shoot a video. Or, time simply runs out.
I know how minutes and hours are frittered away by digital marketing and too often the sun sets on an email campaign which is not mailed out; the Ad creative is not done and another day goes by without a post on Facebook!
I find that most small business owners are frustrated by coming up with content ideas and enjoy creating and engaging much more. Right up front, before I write about the reasons building relationships is so time-consuming, I’d like to offer you our time saving, hassle-free 10-day content plan for you to try for gratis.
RELATIONSHIP BUILDING CONTENT PLAN
Content Marketing is strategic and requires that you are clear on:
- Your Marketing Objective
- Who your Ideal Customer is, where they hang out, what problem you solve, what they like to engage with and the language they use
- What types of content are you capable of creating and how can you repurpose it to suit your business and connect with your audience
- What to put out there, where, when and how to distribute it to achieve your objective.
- Monitoring what works and continuous improvement.
If you still think that one post every now and then telling people about your latest offer is going to cut it, then tell me …
Do you have a Facebook audience that doesn’t engage or if they do, it’s just a ‘Like’ or a ‘Love’ and no more?
Are you frustrated with declining reach, zero sales from all your online marketing and you really don’t see how to convert your Facebook audience to customers?
PRO TIP: People are on Facebook to SOCIALISE and not to be pimped continuously. To build realtionships so that prospects become clients you have to engage them where they are.
If you entertain, educate and enrich more as we demo in this free content plan, you will not only learn how to beat the Facebook Algorithm and engage your followers and increase awareness of your business, And, you’ll do it without hassle, frustration with more time for conversations and building relationships.
A strategic content plan pours on the magic juice that turns Facebook followers into paying customers.
STRATEGIC CONTENT GENERATION IS THE KEY TO RELATIONSHIP BUILDING.
Facebook represents a huge potential market for your social media efforts, but it is becoming increasingly difficult to stand out from the crowd. Want to know why? Most marketers on Facebook are not making enough effort TO MAKE RELATIONSHIPS WORK!
Let’s first make social media marketing tactics simple for you. It about finding the right people, putting what they need right in front of them, developing a relationship so that the next step is easy, comfortable and definitely not ‘salesy’!
It works like this:
- Grow a highly TARGETED audience on your Business Page. You must attract the right people who are already demonstrating they NEED what you do, sell, provide. This requires research into your Ideal Customer and a Page Likes Ad on a teeny budget.
- DAILY ENGAGEMENT to connect and break through the noise. An ENGAGED audience is the heartbeat of your page but with 510,000 comments, 293,000 status updates, and 136,000 photos uploaded every 60 seconds on Facebook; you need a plan to get heard! This 10 day chat plan will help you do it in record time.
- BUILD your List. People don’t leave their socialising on the platform to go buy. But, by demonstrating you understand their pain or urgent pressing problem, and offering them valueable solutions, you will make them comfortable with passing over that one gold nugget you want more than anything. Their email address so you can build the relationship!
- Enter EMAIL MARKETING with an engaged audience who want to know more. This is the most underestimated and underutilised yet essential step in your conversion funnel.
Here are some stats on this subject which you may find surprising!
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING RELATIONSHIP BUILDING STEPS ARE:
- First, build a Page with daily, consistent, engaging content to build a place that is worth spending time in. This means only around 10% selling and the rest is being social around what matters to them. Constant selling will chase people away!
- Second, learn about your customers and what they are engaging with and use this type and style of content to attract your ideal customer with a small ad budget. Growing your page organically simply takes too long.
- Simple maths applies – the more fish in the pond the better the odds for a big catch.
- Strategic content including consistency, variety, quality which invites Engagement (beyond a thumbs up) builds interest, trust, awareness, organic growth and all the things that lead to people reaching for their wallet!
- People buy from businesses they trust. So, when you ask for “More” like an email address in return for something you know they value (tips, voucher, and discount); a click through to a sales page or offer, they are more likely to go the whole way!
WHY FACEBOOK IS STILL THE NO.1 RELATIONSHIP BUILDING PLATFORM
If you cynical, consider these recent Facebook stats that remind modern marketers Facebook is too big to ignore.
- At 1.47 billion daily active users; 2.23 billion, Facebook has more monthly active users than WhatsApp (1.5 billion), Twitter (336 million) and Instagram (1 billion). Facebook continues to reign in popularity over other social media channels, but the competition is mounting. Yet, 42% of marketers report that Facebook is critical or important to their business.
- Worldwide, there are over 2.23 billion monthly active Facebook users for Q2 2018 (Facebook MAUs) which is an 11 percent increase year over year.
- More than 23% dramatic growth of mobile traffic on Facebook.
- 1.47 billion People on average log onto Facebook daily and are considered daily active users (Facebook DAU)
- Age 25 to 34, at 29.7% of users, is the most common age demographic. i.e. Entrepreneurs, trend-setters, hipsters, influencers etc.
- Facebook is still attracting users with Five new profiles are created every second.
- Facebook reaches both genders almost equally: users are 76% female (out of 100% of all females) and 66% male (out of 100% of all males).
- Highest traffic occurs mid-week between 1 to 3 pm. Try posting when the competition is not so high but you know your audience is on the platform.
- On Thursdays and Fridays, engagement is 18% higher. This is when to post offers.
- Photo uploads total 300 million per day. Targeting, research and engagement are what gets your content seen.
- Average time spent per Facebook visit is 20 minutes – you have a small window in which to make a big impact.
It’s simple. A content marketing strategy is about relationship build and not shooting from the hip.
If you planning to target your ideal customer online then use social media to build relationships that take them down to the bottome of your conversion funnel.
You need a strategic relationship bulding content plan!
Or we can do it for you – get in touch!
Which content are you using and how is it converting prospects from LOOKING to taking ACTION?
CONTENT MARKETING CONVERSION FUNNEL
This brilliant graphic was discovered at SOURCE: http://adastrauk.com