Attract, Grow and Convert Customers: IMPLEMENT & IGNITE YOUR ONLINE MARKETING STRATEGY
COURSE COMMENCES: Thursday 5 July 2018 at 12 noon
This 9-week Starter Marketing Program is What You Need to Make You Comfortable with Marketing Your Own Business and to overcome fears of technology, uncertainty about what to do next, social media security concerns.
Learn how to make money from Facebook, Make Your Business Visible to the Right Audience, Attract Them and Create Buyer Readiness to Grow your Business.
Are you a Small Business Owner or Start-Up with a great idea and yet you are not moving Forward?
If the answer is YES, then read on …
What have you achieved over the past 9 weeks? Can you afford to show the same lack-lustre results after the next 9 weeks?
Can you afford to spend another 3 months going nowhere?
If the answer is a resounding NO, then read on …
Are you wondering how to get more people to buy from you?
Are you getting quality leads from Facebook, Instagram or LinkedIn?
Are you converting your social media audience to customers?
Are you really spreading your message and building a community with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or LinkedIn?
Are you sure that you are talking to the right audience on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or LinkedIn i.e. those who are interested and can buy what you offer?
Are you adding so much value to your community that they want to join and stay in your Tribe?
Are your various online communities engaging and responding back to you?
Can you describe your ideal customers and know where they hang out online and offline?
Does the wishy-washy social media space leave you feeling out of control without reporting systems to guide your decisions?
Do you believe people make money from social media marketing?
What is “Work in Progress”? Are you busy creating a new business and only then you’ll go to market?
It takes a while to build an audience and you shouldn’t wait until you are ready to sell. Create your ideal audience and involve them in your building process by asking opinions, offering trials, asking for referrals …
Are you busy with what matters most, right now, in your business?
Are you creating Brand Awareness using social media? Then answer this, how many fans have you got and how many people do you reach?
Have you got a plan that helps you be consistent with the ideal quantity and quality of posts on Facebook?
Are you baffled by all the talk about the excellent ROI businesses are get from social media marketing?
If you are not reaching and growing your audience on the sniff of an oil rag, you need to go and put some work into getting to know your ideal customer really well so that you can target your content expertly and create content that they find engaging.
Do you study your Competitors, not so much to see what they do, but rather how their audience responds to them? Are you checking how many quality fans they have got, how much engagement is taking place, are they consistent with quality and quantity? Do they post unique content or only share someone else’s?
Are you frustrated by the poor reach of your posts?
If you want to build a powerful and enticing brand to attract your ideal customers, you have to learn about the essential marketing basics so you get comfortable and maybe even get to enjoy your marketing.
And, you probably realise by now that you cannot do this alone.
Truth Is: You Know What You Have To Do …
JOIN ME for the next 9-weeks and let’s get you ignited! You don’t have to continue muddling along on your own.
(and start laying your OWN GOLDEN EGGS!)
Make a decision right now to put yourself out there as best Option for your customers when they need your product or service!
I know that many small to medium business owners are filled with passion for what they do but when it comes to marketing, they don’t know where to begin and find all the technology, constant change and many options a bit overwhelming.
It’s time to stop wasting energy on worry and get to work.
Suze Bouwer is a Small Business Marketing Coach and thoroughly thrilled to tell you about a Starter Marketing Program designed to help you IMPLEMENT & IGNITE YOUR ONLINE MARKETING STRATEGY to Attract, Grow and Convert Customers AND Grow your Business AND Increase Revenue.
The key to getting results from your marketing efforts is to change the way you think about marketing and to GET the know- how and tools to make it easier, to focus on what matters most to get noticed, position your busienss in a way that attracts the attention of prospective customers and be able to generate sales.
This program is designed to be convenient, easily doable for any busy entrepreneur, anywhere and anytime.
But, it’s not an instant fix and takes commitment to do the work!
If you do the work, this Starter Marketing Program is going to set you up with WINNING WAYS inlcuding:
- A visible online presence so that the right people can find you and you make a good first impression!
- A clear description of your Ideal Customer, where they spend their time and what thye need you to help with, so you can go after them.
- A Facebook ‘shopfront’ on the busiest street in the world! (With +2 billion Users its the place to get started!)
- The know-how to dress your shop window to attract your Ideal Customer inside!
- The marketplace knowledge to pitch your prospect in the right way, at the right time in the right place, with the right offer.
- A magnetic manner that draws people in and makes them want to hang around to learn more.
- A process to convert sales in a way that is a happy experience for your customers.
- Aftersales Support that retains loyalty.
- A simple, sustainable framework to keep topping up and turing new leads into repeat customers.
This program is specifically designed for:
- Start-ups, Solopreneurs, Service Professionals, Consultants, Therapists, Artists, Small to medium Business Owners and Managers of boutique hotels, lodges restaurants, retail outlets, light industry and salons.
- Individuals who are passionate about their dreams.
- Entrepreneurs and business professionals who have a high desire to achieve success.
- Individuals with knowledge and experience in their field.
- Owners and managers who are responsible for marketing their own companies or personal brand.
- People who understand that it’s time to do things differently and are ready to roll their sleeves up to do the work to grow their business.
The value of working with Suze Bouwer through this Starter Marketing Program
Suze is the founder and owner of RedMatchstick Marketing, created to offer on-the-job marketing implementation coaching to help small business owners and managers.
Suze ‘Shows How to Do’ better modern marketing, in a way that is simple to understand and, easy to implement. Tapping into over 30 years’ of executive marketing experience throughout Southern Africa in the hospitality industry; Suze been on the opening team for 11 new hotels; has tried and tested tactics and strategies, and in later years, without the few essential character building failures; set up her own businesses and helped others make the best use of limited resources.
They BIG and lasting result is the peace of mind that comes from working with someone who has not learnt it all from Google but paid the school fees and walks the talk. You invest in the business by developing skills and acquiring the know-how to be more confident to DO YOUR OWN marketing; or if need be manage those who do it for you.
What others have to say …
Thank you thank you a million times. I have reached same number of followers and likes on one of the pages I manage, thanks to Suzettes training, patience and guidance. Every week has been a learning experience, and her feedback good or bad has made me push even harder. So excited for the next milestone. Happy happy happy! Best teacher ever. #teamsuzettebouwer – Meghan Volkwyn, The Victoria Falls Hotel
“Suzette is a breath of fresh air in every sense of the word. When it comes to Marketing and Social Media, Suzette knows all about the subject and gives helpful input to assist the brand. I would recommend her to anyone who needs assistance with Hospitality Marketing.” – Sue Levy, CopperLeaf Estate and Ernie Els Club Gauteng
May I commend you on the very professional way that you have assisted us in getting social media going at the Club. You are very much part of us and your positive energy is always greatly appreciated. Long may it continue.” Gary Geddes, Club Management Association of Southern Africa
“May I take this opportunity to thank you for the excellent work done for us and Nam Took, in setting up our social media requirements with regards to our website, Facebook, Trip Advisor etc. We are extremely pleased with the content, visual presentation, the professional look, and the results coming in.” – Cindy & Andy, Namtook Restaurant, Victoria Falls
Suzette’s guidance has been truly beneficial to my own growth in social media – I have learned a lot from her and am enthusiastic about her fresh and innovative ideas on social media execution and campaigns. – Samantha Hance, Ruimsig Country Club
“Suzette Bouwer started marketing Massinga Beach prior to our opening in 2010 until May 2014. Suzette’s wide range of expertise have included Tour Operator liaison; Brand Awareness and product knowledge, rate strategy and specials, Social Media, Familiarization and media visits, trade workshops, Tourism Indaba and WTM Africa, Reservations and stakeholder relations with the airline, tourism associations , and official bodies. Suzette has an abundance of enthusiasm and a wealth of knowledge from many years of experience in the industry. She is extremely energetic and passionate about the tasks she tackles.” – Suzanne Mills, Massinga Beach Lodge, Mozambique
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs)
When is the Training?
To start with it will be Live at 15h00 on Thursdays and 18h00 on Mondays to give participants two very different times to listen in to but I am flexible to move time slots to suit majority. Note: The first week will be two days of training on Thursday and Friday.
Do I have to start on Thursday 5 July?
Absolutely, Yes. This is why there is no time to waste and SIGN UP NOW. Each session is important for the next and are building blocks of your marketing foundation. The Training is delivered to a Group who are encouraged to interact, show off their results and ask questions that help everyone else. Lagging behind will derail the process.
How do I Pay?
This secure https ecommerce website has a payment link by major credit cards via Paygate. Invoices can be requested by email: email@example.com. Payment is required in full in advance.
Where will the training take place?
In a Closed Facebook Group for paid up Members only. Training will be Live or Uploaded with discussion encouraged in the comments. A Group provides a meeting room where participants can talk to each other and the presenter without having to wait for them to be available. Tools enable Live Broadcast and Event reminders, host downloads and discussion among members. Members are also able to upload their work and post comments (subject to
What internet connection do I require?
You can access the Group in the same way as your currently login to Facebook. Once you are added as a Member, you do not have to login in again until the end of the course and can easily access videos, read posts, get event reminders and download material.
What if I miss a Training session?
I will be available Live during the training to answer questions and give people access to a coaching experience. However, recordings of the sessions remain in the Group for two week after the program has ended to give participants access to do work in their own time, when more convenient. Each session builds on the previous so it is critical to keep up on a weekly basis.
The Q&A forum will be open the day prior to each training session. In the event that people miss a session their answer will be waiting in the recording before or after the training. An open forum 24/7 may result in missed questions and would result in more facilitation and higher course fees.
Why is it in Facebook and not by Webinar?
The platform is ideal, requires no downloading or additional Apps. Tips, training Videos and worksheets are all there waiting without needing additional links or logins to access. Facebook is the single biggest community gathers and provides a myriad of free tools to help small business market find clients, build awareness and relationship that generate sales leads.
Is this program available as an Online course?
You may have done online courses and never worked through to the end and somehow ended up feeling cheated; or, you completed a great course out of the office only to come back all motivated to change the way things are done and then … deadline and crisis after crises, pandering to everyone else’s priorities and days turn to weeks and before you know it the course is long forgotten; or, you wish for but can’t afford to work with someone one-on-one, despite knowing this is what you need to keep you on the straight and narrow until you get results you can be proud of.
Well, because we have been there, we know that not all people can attend weekday classes, or have the time and resilience to work successfully though online courses on their own, so we have created an online training-cum-coaching group from where Suze delivers training and coaching to help you do the work.
This 9-week RedMatchstick Program presented by Suze Bouwer bridges the gap between most of the options out there:
- taking the time and paying the cost of travelling to a venue and attending a training workshop then having to go back to work and find the time to apply the learning;
- a self-paced online training courses where your implementation is not monitored or of concern to anyone other than you and you have not one to refer to with questions;
- Having to muddle sort through your own ideas and find the clarity to know what to focus on next;
- The most transformational option of all which is having your own one-on-one Mentor, but which is not everyone’s cup of tea; and costs a lot more than a coach or an online course. You get the support of a coach with exceptional marketing experience and how to use it in the real world.
After too many courses online and offline and mentorships to mention, I have tried to eliminate at the learning difficulties I encountered to make it easier and more achievable for non-techy business owners.
Twice a week sounds a lot. What if I don’t keep up?
If you cannot allocate 2 hours per week minimum, every week, to learn and apply your knowledge, then this program is NOT FOR YOU.
The content is delivered in two separate ½ hour sessions, a few days apart so you can do the work. You are encouraged to spend another 30 minutes or so to immediately apply what you have learned as indicated. This will not only maintain momentum but seeing results quickly is a great motivator.
Why such an emphasis on the Q&A?
One of the biggest benefits of live training is the opportunity to have your questions answered and to avoid having to wait or go search for an answer. The goal is to expedite implementation and remove barriers and snags. In addition, one question is often relevant to more than one of the participants and helps everyone grow and develop new ideas.
What do I get after 9-weeks?
IF you have done the work, you get
- Results that are already showing the potential outcomes from applied knowledge and effort
- A sound foundation on which to build future marketing campaigns;
- A simple, sustainable system to keep topping up new leads while you turn customers into loyal supporters while making the best use of your time, money and effort.
- A visible online presence so that the right people can find you and you make a good first impression!
- A plan to do basic marketing of your own business in around two hours per week.
- A Facebook ‘shopfront’ on the busiest street in the world!
- A clear Description of your Ideal Customer and where they spend their time so you can go after them.
- The know-how to dress your shop window to attract your Ideal Customer inside!
- The knowledge to pitch your prospect in the right way, at the right time in the right place, with the right offer.
- Workbook and cheatsheets that make life easier to refer back to.
- A magnetic manner that attracts the right people in and down your sales funnel.
- The know-how to do your own small biz marketing or out-source and manage effectively.
- Clarity, Focus and Growth for You and Your Business.
- A Certificate of Completion.
- On submission of PROOF OF COMPLETION Transformation Report at the end you will be entitled to a BONUS One-on-One Skype Consultation to the value of R2150 to plan your next steps PLUS qualify you for Early Bird Discounts for any future courses and coaching!
The 9-week Starter Marketing Program CONTENTS:
IMPORTANT NOTE: The Final Exercise in this program is submission of your workbook as PROOF OF COMPLETION and will entitle you to a BONUS One-on-One Skype Consultation valued at R2150 to plan your next steps and qualify you for Early Bird Discounts for any future courses and coaching!
You should note that my Coaching Fee is rate of R1250 for 1 – 2 hours or R10 000 for one-day workshop. The unbelievable value offered here includes
- Around 9 hours of recorded video lessons
- Weekly access to your own Marketing Coach for the duration of the program
- BONUS cheat sheets
- +++ Next Step Coaching session for those that successfully complete the course and submit the Final Application & Proof Workbook valued at R1250 ex VAT alone!
FEE: R2 9 55.50 incl. VAT
You won’t easily find better value for R350 per week … most coaches and mentors charge R1000s per hour and free online courses DON’T CARE if you do it or not. I want you to succeed so that we get we build a win-win relationship.
Let’s just be clear!
To get best results you are required to bring 100% to the table.
If you require instant gratification, do not buy this course.
You are accountable to dedicate the necessary time and effort to do the work.
Each training session builds on the previous module so it is essential to keep up with the program.
Q&A is only available during scheduled training sessions and not via emails, messages and phone-calls.
You must have a Facebook Business Page.
You have a product or service that you are promoting and selling,
You have successfully completed the course when you have submitted to completed course workbook at the end of the program.
You will be entitled to a BONUS one hour one-on-one coaching session valued at R1250 ex VAT with Suze on successful completion of the course.
So what do you get?
- A program designed to support you and to help maintain momentum so you get the job done and see results as you go along.
- Weekly bite-size training sessions (15 – 30 mins) are recorded and available on demand to work through anytime and if necessary, when more convenient if work or life gets in the way as we know they do.
- Weekly worksheets are supplied to record and track progress and are submitted as Evidence of Completion at the end of the program.
- Every lesson is building on the previous and it is essential to keep up before moving on the next step.
- Whether you are a watcher, reader or listener, you get the benefit of learning in a Group on the internet by watching live coaching, video, demo’s, reading articles and downloading workbooks and BONUS cheat sheets that will continue to help you into the future.
- A Convenient learning platform and support
- An opportunity to save Money, Time and frustration;
- The option to get practical advice by joining live,
- You learn and implement as you go along;
- You test and apply your new skills in your own business easier, and
- Develop a Strategy that you can tweak to suit new marketing objectives and roll out over and over.
I hope you are up for it and all fired up to ignite your marketing, see you on the other side