Register for Online Courses
COMPLETE THIS FORM TO REQUEST YOUR REGISTRATION INVOICE for the Email Marketing Course
If you have a mail list of past, current and prospective customers and you are not using email marketing best practices, then you are leaving money on the table.
Although this requires a bit of effort, the good news is that Email marketing is still the most cost effective marketing tactic!
The TOP reasons email marketing should be one of your most important marketing strategies is because
- It is the most efficient tactic when it comes to costs and the ROI.
- Stay up-to-date with social media tweaks can be too time consuming to make social marketing worth it.
- Personalize email messages to achieve marketing objectives.
- Measuring delivery, open and click-through rates help you improve continuously.
Why would you not prioritise improving your email marketing skills immediately?
Of course there are best practices that must guide the way you handle your mail list and what you deliver to your subscribers … and so much more is covered in our online course.
Module 1 OPTIMISE DELIVERY
- Traffic & Data Capture
- Mail List
- Mobile Marketing
MODULE 2 OPTIMISE OPEN RATES
- Customer Focus
- Best Time
MODULE 3 Best Practices & Tips
Complete the Form above NOW to request your invoice for the Email Marketing Course
Online Courses Coming soon
Suze Bouwer offers RedMatchstick e-learning courses to help start-ups and small business owners and managers learn marketing. Courses are designed to be practical for small business to implement as training progresses with support and coaching along the way.
Typically RedMatchstick courses include:
- Bite-size Video Clips of Powerpoint Presentations that are easy to consume and digest for people in the workplace
- Pdf copies of the Powerpoint Slides to keep for easy reference
- Worksheets for each Module to print in advance and use for note-taking
- Live Group Mentoring session during the first few weeks to ensure participant keep momentum
- Email Support for a limited period to answer specific questions and help with challenges
- Facebook Closed Group for participants only to discuss, share and support each other.