You’re probably asking why all the hype about video marketing and so much talk from me about the subject on all my platforms?
Let’s highlight some reasons for you.
Video marketing is one of the newest additions to your promotion toolbox because it is one of the most versatile and profitable digital marketing tools out there.
GREAT RETURN ON INVESTMENT WITH VIDEO
Expensive resources are no longer essential to doing a good job! You can now get extraordinary ROI because smartphones make pretty decent videos already and online video editing tools are constantly improving and becoming more affordable. If you spend the money to record once, your video could still be getting views a year from now.
CONSUMERS DEMAND VIDEO
Time poor and info rich audiences demand Instant Gratification. Mobile devices enable search and relevant results (as a result of the constant tweaking of search algorithms) to address Users’ unique and urgent moments of intent … those I-want-to-know, I-want-to-go, I-want-to-do, I-want-to-learn and I-want-to-buy moments. To reach your customers you have to appear in these results.
There is no better tool to do it with than video because Facebook and Google (including its YouTube channel) LOVE IT and because they regard video as better content, they give you better Reach and Ranking results from your video marketing.
VIDEO HAS BECOME A PREFERRED WAY OF COMMUNICATING
Since people like to watch videos on the go AND the number of smartphone users is growing, your video audience keeps getting bigger.
Plus, studies show that:
- 60% of people prefer to watch video over reading text
- 87% higher bounce rate on text content on websites
- Video retains interest for 4 – 5 minutes vs. 42 seconds of text
- 98% of us have watched an explainer video to learn more about a product or service.
- 77% of a study group said that the video has convinced them to buy a product or service.
WHAT VIDEO WORKS?
- Explainer How To’s
- Live Video
Live Streaming Benefits for your Business
More authentic interaction
Adds a human element to digital marketing
Can be repurposed later
Facilitates real-time audience feedback
- Short Videos
- Be Unique – either funny, shocking, scary, or extremely informative and full of personality.
- Don’t keep your call to action for the end, especially for longer videos.
- Focus on ONE very specific interest niche with 2 – 10 min videos.
Shorter is better. If you can make all the same points in less time, do it.
- Break up longer videos up into digestible story telling chapters. It’s also easier to re-record a short clip and the whole story.
- Get right to the point within the first 2 -5 seconds.n’t delay – create Slide show video today
Add video to your Website
- Welcome visitors to your site. Why should they hand around and where should they explore?
- To help you achieve your Conversion objective you can tell readers “where to next”.
- Introduce your Team on the Contact Us page
- Use explainer video to answer FAQ’s
- Show people how your product works and educate to make your sales easier.
- Testimonials are real when you watch another customer rave about the business.
Have you got a YouTube channel yet?
YouTube videos will help your business to get FOUND online.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO SOCIAL VIDEO
- A smart phone
- These Video Tips
- An Objective and Planning. What are you trying to say? Keep the message to one key theme.
Who is your audience? Talk to one ideal customer.
What outcome you want? What do you want them to do next?
- Good Lighting
- Clear Sound (no background interference)
- Production Tweaks
- Broadband to upload.
So my question to you now is Why are you producing video?
You can download this free cheat sheet to help you overcome your fears and get started right away.
Watch my video
Have you got any Tips to Add?
I invite you to pop into the new INSIDE WITH SUZE Facebook Members Group I am creating. Membership is FREE in July 2017 and then subject to a small membership fee. Here I will offer Tips and Trainings that will far exceed the monthly fee and be quite unique to what else you see out there. This is because my mission will be to answer your questions and help you move ahead without delay. That’s the way I help you and other small businesses grow! I look forward to seeing you there!
I am Suze Bouwer, I created and own RedMatchtick.com. I am a marketing coach and work with small business owners and managers to how to do better modern marketing, work smarter and stretch their budget by providing tried and tested ways to do marketing which gets measureable quicker results without wasting time, saving money and avoiding frustration.