The next training on offer is about igniting Facebook Marketing for Small Business.
Suze Bouwer hosts Group Training workshops on behalf of companies and organisations and can be invited to address Groups on a variety of Marketing topics aimed at helping businesses do better marketing.
Coaching Topics include:
- Social Medial Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Video Marketing
- Website Best Practices
- Digital Marketing Strategy
- Creating Buyer Personas
Past Group Training & Workshops
D I Y Workshops are designed to leave participants with new ways to immediately enhance their marketing activity. WE SHOW YOU HOW.
Gauteng Business Forum Group Training: March 2017
4 Essential Ducks to get in a row for successful social media marketing!
1. Setting Marketing Goals
2. Defining what you Sell
3. Describing your Ideal Customer
4. Stake your Claim on No. 1
I can do training programs similar to the examples below but tailor made to suit your needs.
GAITENG BUSINESS FORUM
4 Essentials for Successful Social Media Marketing
CLUB MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATION OF SOUTHERN AFRICA: May 2017 How to Master Video Marketing
CLUB MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATION OF SOUTHERN AFRICA: Feb – April 2016
DIGITAL MARKETING – GETTING STARTED Roadshow
Gauteng, Durban, Cape Town & George
- Digital Marketing Strategy – THE PLAN
- Website Essentials – a CRITICAL Touch Point
- Email Marketing Tips
- Why Blog?
- Social Media – What’s What
- Facebook Basic Best Practices
RUIMSIG COUNTRY CLUB MANAGEMENT & SPORT COMMITTEES
August 2014 : How to do Social Media to promote and grow your Club
Small Business DIY Marketing Coaching
FACEBOOK & TWITTER FOR HOSPITALITY MARKETERS October 2015
Harare, Zimbabwe $97 pp
WHO IS THIS WAS FOR?
Anyone in the leisure, travel and hospitality industry who needs to up their Social Media game, whether it is to DIY or to manage the process. Take your marketing to a new level; even with a limited budget!
Why should your business must be on social media?
- Creating Awareness of your business
- Building your Reputation
- Creating Sales Leads
- Directing Traffic to your Website
Which Social Media Platform is for You?
- So you are on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+ etc. etc. and can’t keep up?
- Did you know that a quiet, half dead platform is damaging to your brand?
- Learn how and where to reach specific target markets.
Focus on the Majors!
- Learn how to optimize your Social Media Profile on these platforms.
- Best Practice Tips that you can implement immediately including when to post, what personality to use, which posts work best and other important Do’s and DON’Ts.
How to save time!
Learn how to develop your own Content Calendar; plan and schedule your posts so that you maintain a consistent presence.
Escape writer’s block!
Get Content Inspiration Tips.
Learn How to measure and tweak your performance for best results!
You will discover which Insights & Analytics matter and what they mean.
Learn How to promote effectively!
You will get to understand the huge advertising opportunities available to small business with limited budgets.
Need some reassurance? See our
See our Testimonials